Integral Solutions Group offers a reliable colocation center, providing clients with the space, power, and bandwidth needed for secure, reliable data and equipment storage. By utilizing our state-of-the-art colocation center to store your valuable data and equipment, you can enjoy the security and availability of a world-class facility without the price.
Our wholly owned 20,000-square-foot Data and Business Continuity Center was built to exceed the highest standards in uptime. The Seven Nines engineered facility is South Carolina’s only Tier IV Data and Business Continuity Center and is one of the Southeast’s highest commercially available facilities. The state-of-the-art facility features convenient amenities such as stand or sit lab space with Gb port interfaces to data center racks, dedicated blade farm space, multiple loading docks and cold storage area.
In addition to colocation services, Integral Solutions Group offers comprehensive managed colocation services. These manage services include space, power, and bandwidth, as well as round-the-clock monitoring, backup services, and restoration capabilities.
Data and Business Continuity Center
Integral Solutions Group’s colocation and managed services rely on our world-class Data and Business Continuity Center. Our 20,000-square-foot data center has an emphasis on redundancy, and every component in the facility is N + N redundant. Our Data and Business Continuity Center’s features provide uncompromising data management.
Key Facility Features
- Independent and redundant A and B power services each rack.
- Connectivity is supplied by multiple internet providers, which run independent and diverse paths out of the facility.
- Multiple layers of security assure client’s data will be safe and available to support business 24 x 365. Security features include:
- Biometric access
- 24 x 365 motion detected surveillance
- ISG’s Network Operations Center monitors the data center 24 x 365 and provides friendly, knowledgeable support around the clock.