Keep Your Company Healthy with Critical Enterprise Monitoring Services
There’s a time-tested adage that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” The same principal can be applied to those critical servers, applications and network devices that keep your business and customers healthy and happy.
Why? Well, if you catch a little network problem before it becomes a serious one, you may avoid a life-threatening situation for your business. How? By choosing the best monitoring solution from a trusted advisor for your business.
Any enterprise monitoring service worth its salt should offer you the following:
- A highly-trained IT Staff continually monitoring (24x7x365) a customer’s servers, workstations, applications and network device health
- An alert sent back to the monitoring company, alerting the (24x7x365) IT Staff of a potential problem, even if it’s small, long before the customer is aware of it
- Your EMS team alerting the customer, troubleshooting the problem and performing the necessary repairs
- The right group proactively performing preventative, scheduled maintenance without inconveniencing the customer
- A great monitoring service that maintains a one-on-one relationship with the customer and provides expertise to help their IT infrastructure grow with their business needs
A true monitoring solution is not a ‘set it and forget it’ software like many companies push. Instead, it must be like a portfolio that includes continuous, customized monitoring of some or all your equipment, managed by real people 24 x 7 x 365, housed in a world-class data center and supported by a highly trained technical team who can fix problems quickly and effectively.
To learn more, contact any one of our EMS experts at 800.975.6060 or visit us online at www.integralsg.com.