Microsoft Office 365 Services
With Microsoft moving the most powerful business productivity suite online, you can now access your company data from any device, anywhere. Whether you’re at soccer or sushi, you can access your documents, calendar, contacts, and email from your tablet, smartphone, PC, or Mac anytime, virtually anywhere.
Office 365 offers a vast array of options to meet your business needs. Not only is it incredibly affordable, but this powerful new solution can also be implemented with a lower TCO than your current solution. Our planning starts with a needs assessment to determine the appropriate services, then a design and migration plan for the solution that fits your business needs.
The experienced team at Integral Solutions Group can guide you through the transition to Office 365, ensuring as seamless a migration as possible. With dozens of migrations successfully completed, Integral has the experience to plan, design, implement, and support your Office 365 solution. Using a variety of advanced tools, our responsive technical team will lead your organization through the migration with minimal user disruption.
Select from plans that include the following:
- Exchange Online – with 50GB of storage per mailbox
- OneDrive Cloud Storage – with 1TB of storage per user
- SharePoint Online – for external and team collaboration
- Microsoft Office Application Suite – including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and Publisher (not all applications are available with every plan)
- Skype for Business – real-time communication via IM, video, and web conferencing
- Always Up-to-Date – this subscription-based service provides you with the most up-to-date version of your applications and services.
- Built-in Security – At the service level, Office 365 uses the defense-in-depth approach to provide physical, logical, and data layers of security features and operational best practices. In addition, Office 365 gives you enterprise-grade, user and admin controls to further secure your environment.
- Privacy by Design – When you entrust your data to Office 365, you remain the sole owner of the data: you retain the rights, title, and interest in the data you store in Office 365.
- Continuous Compliance – As Office 365 is a global service, continuous compliance refers to the commitment to evolve the Office 365 controls and stay up to date with standards and regulations that apply to your industry and geography.
- Independent Verification – Office 365 is independently verified to meet requirements specified in ISO 27001, EU model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA.